Primary tabs

Advertise on Spiible.com

 

Every year, over half a million students from all around the world make the life changing decision to study abroad in Australia… And Spiible is where the planning begins!

Advertising within Spiible.com is available to any institution, agent, product, service and brand that is of interest to international students in Australia.

Spiible is a complete one stop platform for international students to search and compare courses and institutions across Australia. By working with Spiible, you connect with students of all nationalities as they plan and organise their study experience in Australia. Whether they are already onshore, or are still offshore and in the early planning stages of their life-changing move, international students will be looking at Spiible.com. In fact, 99% of of the traffic on Spiible.com is made of up international students, (and we likely make up the other 1%!). This means our niche audience aligns perfectly with your target market. Spiible.com will be the first place they’ll hear about your institution, agent service or brand, so work with us to make the best first impression, and to stand out!

We are as dedicated to receiving high traffic on the website as you are for high impressions on an advertisement. We can guarantee these high impressions, as 100% of the investment made by you is put directly back into marketing Spiible.com, through SEO, SEM, SMM, public relations, press outreach, and various other marketing methods. We can work closely with you to determine how you would prefer to use this investment, for example which target markets, which media, etc. We will deliver the impressions and click-throughs that you need, giving you the best possible return on investment!

There are three different categories of advertising opportunity available:

 

     Promoted search results

This works just like Google’s promoted results. When a student uses our powerful search mechanism to look for a course, virtually all options in Australia are listed. If you would like your course to stand out amongst the (very large) crowd, guaranteeing that it will be seen before your competitors, we can push it to the top of the list. Your advertisement will appear within the top 3 search result positions in every cross section between Area of Study, Level of Study and State.

     Web banners

Present your brand across our website for all students and agents to see. We have medium rectangle islands (MRECs) and leaderboards spread throughout the site, as well as EDM leaderboards available for purchase.

    Promoted articles

Spiible.com’s news section is full of advice and information for students and important market updates. All our content is self-generated by our team of in-house editorialists, as well as freelance contributors right around Australia. Together, we can develop a unique piece that helps promote your institution, agency, product or service.

 

To learn more about the advertising opportunities available on Spiible.com, download our media kit.

We would love to talk to you about advertising on Spiible, to recommend the best ways that Spiible can work for you! For more information, please get in contact.

Carla Brugliera
Marketing and Sales
E: carla@spiible.com

P: (+61) 03 8610 6391

 

We help from wherever you are!

Email: hello@spiible.com 
Phone: +61 3 9080 6672
Whatsapp: +61 426 003 971

Head Office - Australia
Level 5 / 342 Flinders Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 - Australia

Your Details
To contact us, please complete the details below.